3) Home, a self-sustained book igloo designed by Colombian artist Miler Lagos. [via My Modern Met]
4) A building made from 7,000 recycled phone books. [via Inhabitat]
5) The seven-story “Tower of Babel,” masterminded by Marta Minujin and built with 30,000 books donated by readers, libraries and more than 50 embassies. [via The Guardian]
6) Janet Cardiff and George Bures Miller built this mini house from hundreds of recycled books for Modern Art Oxford and the Fruitmarket Gallery in 2008. [via Inhabitat]
7) Argument #2, by Tom Bendtsen.